TriForest Fernbach culture flasks are sterile and designed for single use, however, it can be autoclaved and reused multiple times. They are ideal for all shaker/suspension culture. Like all TriForest Erlenmeyer flasks, the 3L Fernbach flasks come with the patented DuoCAP®. They are certified pyrogen and nuclease free. These flasks are available with or without baffles and are a complementary addition to TriForest Erlenmeyer Family.
Features of TriForest Shaker Flasks:
- Ideal replacement for glass and other Fernbach/shaker flasks.
- Patented DuoCAP® allows sterile air exchange or a leak-proof seal.
- Minimize oxidation or pH shifts.
- Perform aerobic/anaerobic culture.
- Available with septum cap for pathogen containment.
- Re-autoclavable, reusable.
- Individually Packed in EZ-Tear bags. Sterile to SAL 10-6
- Available with a flat or a baffled base in desired packaging options.
- Choose baffled base flasks when increased levels of oxygenation add mixing are required.